We are looking forward to a great weekend of skiing and riding during this holiday trip to West Virginia! This is a perfect trip for families or couples and an excellent deal!
Dates: Friday, February 17th to Monday, February 20th
Location: Snowshoe Mountain - 10 Snowshoe Drive Snowshoe, WV 26209
Trip Registration Fee: $35 per adult (no fee for children under 18 - must be accompanied by a registered adult)
Lodging (3-night minimum stay): Allegheny Springs and Rimfire Lodge are both located in the center of the Village and well-equipped with amenities. All units sleep 2 to 4 people. Pricing covers a 3-night stay in an entire unit. You are welcome to divide the cost with your group of 2 to 4 people. Rates include all fees except state and local sales tax.
Check in time begins at 4 pm. C
Allegheny Springs 1 Bedroom Condo with Full Kitchen: $1208.75 + tax
Rimfire 1 Bedroom Condo with Full Kitchen: $1,208.75 + tax
Allegheny Springs Classic Studio with Full Kitchen: $936.75 + tax
Allegheny Springs Junior Classic Studio with Kitchenette: $886.75 + tax
heck out before 10 am. Departure day unit cleaning is included. Additional housekeeping services can be purchased at check in or anytime during your stay for an additional fee.
Trip Leaders: Tom Grayson and Aubrie Beranek
Since it's Presidents' Day weekend, all units are currently sold out with the exception of our room block, which gets released to the public on January 19th. Be sure to secure your lodging by Wednesday, January 18th!
Instructions for Trip Registration:
- First, register and pay your $35 trip fee (per adult). You must be an active member of the Club.
- After you pay your $35 trip fee, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a Group Reservation Code.
- Then, call Snowshoe Reservation Center (877-441-4386) to book Allegheny Springs or Rimfire Lodge. Mention that you are a member of the Charlotte Ski Club and give the agent your Group Reservation Code. If the agent can't locate the open units, ask them to check availability with Kelly Plaugher, Snowshoe's Call Center Business Support Coordinator. Please do not make lodging reservations online, and don't call the direct numbers for Allegheny Springs or Rimfire Lodge.
- If you are dividing lodging costs with other people, have them pay you separately.
- If you need lift tickets, purchase those with your lodging reservations for 20% off. Lift tickets purchased by Ikon pass holders get 25% off through the friends and family program.
- You can also purchase and reserve equipment rentals (if needed) when you make your lodging reservation.
- Lodging Deposit & Cancelation Policies are available here
Carpooling: We will help facilitate carpooling with the trip departing Friday morning, February 17th and returning Monday afternoon, February 20th. Snowshoe Mountain is located 300 miles from Charlotte in West Virginia and travel time is approximately 6 1/2 hours.
Please contact Tom Grayson at 704-906-1110 or email@example.com for additional trip details.
NOTE: If you are not a current club member, Join Now to get started.