Beaver creek/vail trip
February 24-March 2, 2024
Your $1375 base price includes:
- Seven nights of lodging at The Charter at Beaver Creek, only steps away from Beaver Creek Mountain and 20 minutes to Vail (two-bedroom condo priced at two people per room/four people per condo)
- Private 3-minute shuttle to main Beaver Creek lifts
- Convenient outside ski/board storage
- Welcome Reception Party
- Après Ski Party and Social Mixer
- Trip Dinner
- Group Air into Denver (42 seats): $389 per seat if we meet the 10 seat minimum
- Group Ground Transportation (tied to group air schedule with no exceptions): prices TBD
This is an Epic Pass Resort, so your best deal for skiing and riding is an Epic Pass. Choose an Epic Day Pass if you’re skiing 3-7 days. Only consider buying an Full Epic Pass if you're skiing 10 or more days at Epic Pass Resorts this season. You'll also receive 20% off food, group lessons, rentals & more with Epic Mountain Rewards. Epic passes are not available for purchase after December 3rd, so don't delay!
Trip Leaders: Tom Grayson, Jace Gates, and Tammy Gleaton
Convenient Equipment Shipment: Ship Skis, one of our club sponsors, makes getting your skis and snowboards to and from your destination easier than ever. Travel hassle-free with 10% off and expedited service.
SIGN UP ON THE MEMBERS ONLY TRIP PAGE (1 female single spot available as of 11/22/2023)
NOTE: Login as a member to view the trip page. If you are not a current club member, Join Now to get started.